CLICK HERE to register for Edge.
Edge is our ministry for pre-teens (6th-8th graders) We meet on Sundays from 11:30-1:30. Our goal is to bring teens closer to Christ in genuine, fun, relational, and life-long faith formation. Join us anytime throughout the school year.
EDGE will start on the first Sunday in October at 11:30pm. EDGE meets most Sundays after the 10:30 am Mass. Join us for Mass at 10:30 and then come over to the Moisant Center for lunch and fellowship.
Questions? Contact Emily Kunkel at (503) 638-1579 x123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven’t received all your sacraments? Contact Anna Mosey at ext: 124, email@example.com
- 1st Communion
- 1st Reconciliation
The goals of Edge are:
- To foster a transforming spiritual experience of Jesus through the liturgy which will allow early adolescents to experience the Word of God and the Eucharist in a deeper and more profound way.
- To create a positive experience of the Catholic Church for early adolescents.
- To assist middle school youngsters in gaining an understanding and appreciation of what the Catholic Church teaches and believes.
- To incorporate the Catholic Church’s vision of social justice and peace into the spiritual life of pre-adolescents.
- To develop an understanding in middle school youth that they are a vital and visual presence within the parish community.