For more info about faith formation for youth (Life Kids, Edge, & Life Teen), please go to our homepage and check out the Faith Formation tab.
How to register your child for Life Kids (PreK-5th grade), Edge (6th-8th), or Life Teen & Confirmation (High School)
- Click here to go to our Parish Soft Login Page. If you haven’t created an account before, click “New User” (shown by red arrow below).
If you already have an account, login with your credentials and proceed to Step 4.
- Clicking “New User” will take you to this New User Registration Form. Select “Resurrection Catholic Parish” from the Organization drop-down menu.Fill out the remaining fields and click “Submit Registration.”
- Your account request will now be processed for approval. If it is approved, you should receive an email confirming this at the email address you provided. The email may look like this:
Once you receive this email, go back to the Parish Soft login page to access your account and proceed to Step 4. If you do not receive this email, please contact the office at 503-638-1579 or email email@example.com.
- Registering your children: Continue with this tutorial, or VIEW HOW-TO VIDEO.
Once you are able to login to your Parish Soft account (called My Own Church), Click on the My Education tab (may be labeled “Faith Formation”) and select Online Registration:
- On the Online Registration page, review/edit/add your family details by clicking “Update family record.”
In your Family Information tab, please click the green “Edit Details” button at the bottom to update your records.
Enter your information in the fields (please complete all fields indicated below) and click “Save.”
Click on the “Member Details” tab to open your individual family member data.
Edit your existing family members’ individual data, or add a new family member if needed.
- When entering your child’s data, please include the name of your child’s school (field circled below) under the “General” tab. When finished, click “Save & Close.”
- Select the Enrollment Term as 2018-2019.
- Click “Add Student.”
Fill in the fields. Make sure to include any allergies. Click “Save Student.”
Your child(ren)’s information should now show up as below.
- When you are ready, click “Submit Registration.”
Parish Soft should bring you to a confirmation page that looks like this:
Congratulations! You have now successfully submitted your registration for your child’s faith formation! The next step is payment.
Step 7: Payment
You can pay online for faith formation at this link, or click on the image below. Please see below for cost. If you wish to pay by check, please address it to Resurrection Catholic Parish and write Life Kids, Edge, and/or Life Teen (as appropriate) in the memo line.
The registration fees for faith formation (Life Kids, Edge & Life Teen) are as follows:
- $40 – (child of catechist/assistant/Core Team member)
- $65 – early bird registration (by 9/10/18), family cap of $195
- $75 – regular registration (after 9/11/8), family cap of $225
You may also wish to donate a custom amount above your fee amount to go towards a financial scholarship for another child in need (Thank you!). If you are in financial need and would like to register, please contact us.
Here is what our WeShare payment page looks like:
Troubleshooting & Help
If you have any problems or questions about this online registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 503-638-1579.