Resurrection Catholic Parish now has a new system, called My Own Church, for updating your family information. After you create your account, someone in the church office will approve it and you’ll be all set!
Here are a few things we think you’re going to love about My Own Church:
- Accurate records! Whether we’re preparing sacramental certificates or getting in touch by phone, mail, or email, having up-to-date information, with properly spelled names for all your family members, helps us serve you better.
- Fewer forms! My Own Church integrates with the other systems we use, so you’ll only have to update your information in one place.
- Tax statements and giving history! Download your tax statement electronically without waiting for the mail. View your family giving history anytime you like—no need to ask for a statement. It’s all right at your finger tips, but behind a secure login.
- Online registration! When it’s time to register for Youth Faith Formation, you’ll be able to fill out and submit the form online.
- Online directory! Get in touch with other church families, and let them get in touch with you. Privacy settings are available, too.
With your updated information, we’ll be able contact you when we need to so you don’t miss anything important. Get your account today on My Own Church [click here]!
Step by Step Directions:
- Click here to go to our Parish Soft Login Page, and click “New User” (shown by red arrow below).
- Clicking “New User” will take you to this New User Registration Form. Select “Resurrection Catholic Parish” from the Organization drop-down menu. Fill out the remaining fields and click “Submit Registration.”
- Your account request will now be processed for approval. If it is approved, you should receive an email confirming this at the email address you provided. The email may look like this: Once you receive this email, go back to the Parish Soft login page to access your account.
If you have questions, please call the parish office at (503) 638 – 1579 or email email@example.com.