Our Adjusted Procedures during Covid-19
Our Current Mass Schedule (Updated March 19th, 2021)
Saturday 4:30PM: Please sign up online in advance, or add your name at the door.
*Sunday 11:00AM: Please sign up online in advance, or add your name at the door.
*Wednesday 12:00PM: No online sign up needed, add your name at the door.
Thursday 8:30AM: No online sign up needed, add your name at the door.
*We livestream Mass every Sunday at 11am and Wednesday at 12pm – to watch on our Facebook page click here.
Mass Resource Page: Click here for Sunday readings, music and prayers.
Under the guidance of the Archdiocese of Portland, Resurrection has Masses with limited attendance, physical distancing and sanitation protocols. For the safety of all, please pay special attention to the following guidelines. We ask that if you are even slightly feeling ill, experiencing any symptoms of illness and/or allergy symptoms such as coughing and sneezing, please do not attend Mass. Our main concern is the health and safety of all our parishioners. The dispensation for Sunday Mass obligation is still in place and you are still able to live-stream Mass on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Guidelines for Signing Up (Sign ups below)
- Each person in a household must be registered for Mass and signed up individually.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptom or feeling of being sick must remain home.
- You can register using the links below or by calling the parish office. If you call the office, you must speak to someone, leaving a message does not guarantee you a spot.
- Spots are limited to 100 attendees plus Mass Ministers and Fr. Bill.
- Please sign up online and in advance (preferably by Thursday) if you would like to attend Saturday or Sunday Mass. You will sign up at the door for Wednesday and Thursday Daily Mass, and no sign ups are required if you would like to livestream Mass and receive the Eucharist in the parking lot (Sunday and Wednesday).
We have the following opportunities to attend Mass coming up:
Daily Mass (Wednesday, April 7th at 12:00pm and Thursday, April 8th at 8:30am) – sign in at the door.
Saturday, April 10th, 4:30pm – sign up online here.
Sunday, April 11th, 8:30am – sign up online here.
Sunday, April 11th, 11:00am – sign up online here.
Guidelines for Attending Mass
- Masks are REQUIRED for the duration of Mass.
- When you arrive, please check in with the hospitality person.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, all are encouraged to use it. Wipes will also be available at the back of the church to clean your area.
- Please enter only through the main entrance.
- Doors will open 5 minutes prior to the start of Mass. Doors will be locked once Mass starts and will be able to choose where they sit in accordance with 6’x6′ physical distancing.
- There will be no books in the pews, if you like to follow along with the readings then please bring your own Missal or can use an app on your phone.
- Donations can be placed in the basket at the entrance of the church.
- There will be no Sign of Peace during Mass.
- Stay in your pews for Holy Communion, a Eucharistic Minister will come to you. Once the Eucharistic Minister has placed the Eucharist in your hand, you may briefly lower your mask to consume the Body of Christ. Please replace your mask immediately after doing so.
- Communion on the tongue will not be available.
- Please do not congregate outside the church.
- If you attended Mass, you will be able to remain in place for 10 minutes to pray.
- Only the restroom in the Cry Room will be available for use during the Mass.
How do I cancel my registration?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration, change your Mass time, or have a question about signing up.
Will the church be cleaned between Masses?
Yes, we will have professional cleaners clean the church after Mass.
Will you continue to have gluten free hosts?
Yes, Fr. Bill will ask during the Mass.
Can I still receive the Eucharist if I’m not comfortable attending Mass in the courtyard or in the church?
Yes, we invite you to come livestream Mass in your car on Sundays and Wednesdays. After Mass, a Eucharistic Minister will come out to the parking lot and distribute Holy Communion to those who are standing outside of their cars. For the safety of those around you, please leave space in between cars and wear your masks while you are waiting to receive the Blessed Sacrament.
How can I receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation?
Fr. Bill offers opportunities for Reconciliation on Sundays after Mass, outdoors by the steps of the church.