- Sign in to your My Own Church (ParishSoft) account.
- View member details for your family and make sure all contact and children’s information is up-to-date.
- Navigate to your child’s tab to see their details and click on the Faith Formation tab.
- Click Add Class. Select the correct Term (2019-2020), Class, and Grade.
- Click Add to Class.
- Repeat for any siblings as needed.
- Please submit payment when you register: Online payments are processed through WeShare:
See the pictures and read the stories of our young pilgrims to the Holy Land during their June 2018 trip.
God’s blessings to the children who received their First Communion last weekend at the 4:30 and 11:00 Masses. Thank you to everyone who helped with the event and with their faith formation, especially: all the families and parents who are the children’s primary examples in the faith, Brianna Gilmore, Karen Cook, Anna Mosey, Irene Jones, and all those who helped with their presence during faith formation sessions. It was a joy to witness the children’s excitement about receiving the Eucharist for the first time. After Mass, Fr. Bill gave an endearing message of Jesus’s lasting love to all of the children, and it was a good reminder to us all: that nothing we do can ever stop Jesus from loving us.
The children are: Jonathan Balague, Dominic Barrett, Carina Biallas, Audrey Bies, Isaac Brown, Arden Coddington, Cecilia Corso, Luke Egland, Shannon Farrell, Audrey Frank, Grady Gilmore, Owen Huffman, Conrad Johnson, Kaitlyn Jones, William Jones, Erik Krummenacker, Charles Lindekugel, Andres Mendez, Angelit Monge, Jeiko Monge, Jake Nelson, Elizabeth Pesch, Lauren Pith, Dylan Preligera, Liam Reyburn, Eden Riley, Camila Sanchez, Cristina Secchi, Kelsey Smith, Sofie Stoffregen, Benjamin Van Tieu, Braden Van Tieu, and Margaret Weber.
“We pray blessings upon all of our children in faith formation, especially those who have completed preparations to receive their First Holy Communion this year,” said Ann Barba. “It has been a privilege ministering to the children and their families. May God shower His blessings upon you and your families.”
A video clip from the March 31, 2018, Easter Vigil mass featuring members of the RCIA class.