WELCOME TO EDGE – Ministry for Middle Schoolers what we call EDGErs!!
If this is your first time checking out our page, WELCOME!! Due to the current situation in our country, we cannot meet in person, but we find ways to stay connected. I make bi-weekly videos to keep in touch with the EDGErs, come videos include teaching and other include challenges. Hope you find these videos useful, let me know if any one of them inspired you or you enjoyed and when EDGE gathers again, I hope you will join us!!
Below you will find videos created for our time away.
The April 30th video I talked about words we are tired of hearing and one word, that is very important to remember!!
Our video this week is about signs and symbols in the Catholic Church.
Would like to know more or get on the mailing list, please contact: Questions? Contact Mayra at email@example.com
The goals of Edge are:
- To foster a transforming spiritual experience of Jesus through the liturgy which will allow early adolescents to experience the Word of God and the Eucharist in a deeper and more profound way.
- To create a positive experience of the Catholic Church for early adolescents.
- To assist middle school youngsters in gaining an understanding and appreciation of what the Catholic Church teaches and believes.
- To incorporate the Catholic Church’s vision of social justice and peace into the spiritual life of pre-adolescents.
- To develop an understanding in middle school youth that they are a vital and visual presence within the parish community.