Life Kids General Information
Life Kids is our Children’s Faith Formation Ministry for children preschool (age 4) through 5th grade. Our Life Kids Faith Formation and Sacramental Preparation will take place between the masses from 9:45-10:45 beginning September 26th, 2021. Please Click Here to Register.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities: Join Our Core Team!
When adult leaders are committed to developing personal connections with the children in their classes, children build a relationship of trust with these adults that facilitates a rich environment for learning and for faith discussion. This creates a sense of community within each class, which is so valuable to all of our faith journeys. This “mini community” is unique from all other groups such as sports teams, schoolmates, etc., because these kids will grow in their faith together and establish a sense of stability in a parish they can always call their home.
Our goal for Life Kids is to build core teams of 3-4 adults for each class allowing us to accomplish the following:
- More flexibility for catechists who can’t come every session
- Children building relationships of trust with catechists and peers
- More parents sharing the faith with their kids
- Adults learning each child’s name and face and personally acknowledging them
- Team members growing in relationship as a team and as a small faith group
- Ability to share ideas and share responsibilities
- Larger pool of subs, making sure classes are “covered” each session
Please prayerfully consider how you could help us in this important ministry. Contact Brianna firstname.lastname@example.org to see our current needs. Thank you!
Livestream Mass with Fr. Bill
While many families have started to join us back at mass in person, we understand some of you are not quite ready. Visit our Facebook page to watch Mass online with Fr. Bill, Sundays at 11:00 am. It is so important for your children, especially those preparing for the sacrament, to be prepared and know what is happening in the Mass. Watching Mass on line at home is a great way to teach your children about the Mass. See more livestream options throughout the Archdiocese here.