Under the guidance of the Archdiocese of Portland, Resurrection is opening up for Masses with limited attendance, physical distancing and sanitation protocols. For the safety of all, please pay special attention to the following guidelines. We ask that if you are even slightly feeling ill, please do not attend Mass. Our main concern is the health and safety of all our parishioners. The dispensation for Sunday Mass obligation is still in place and you are still able to live-stream Mass on Sundays.
Guidelines for Signing Up
- In consideration of others, only sign up for one Mass per month in order to allow other members to attend.
- Each person in a household must be registered for Mass.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptom or feeling sick, must remain home.
How to Sign up – https://volunteersignup.org/KYE4M
- You can register through a link found in Resurrection Connection (eblast sent out on Thursdays), call the parish office or on the parish website. If you call the office, you must speak to someone, leaving a message does not guarantee you a spot.
- Please include every member of your family that will be attending Mass.
- Choose the date you would like to attend Mass
- You will receive an email confirmation for every person you registered.
- Keep your confirmation email handy in case you need to show proof of registration.
Guidelines for Attending Mass
- Those who attend Mass must be signed up. Please bring proof of registration: have the confirmation email viewable on your phone or print it out.
- When you arrive, please check in with the hospitality person.
- Handsanitzer will be available for all to use, all are encouraged to use it.
- Please enter only through the main entrance.
- Doors will open 5 minutes prior to the start of Mass. Doors will be locked once Mass starts and will be able to choose where they sit in accordance with 6’x6′ physical distancing.
- There will be no books in the pews, if you like to follow along with the readings then please bring your own Missal or can use an app on your phone.
- We are asking that you wear your mask for the entirety of the Mass for your protection and the safety of others. Masks can be removed only for communion.
- There will only be instrumental music during the Mass.
- Donations can be placed in the basket at the entrance of the church.
- Stay in your pews for communion, a Eucharistic Minister will come to you.
- Communion on the tongue will not be available.
- Please do not congregate outside the church.
- If you attended Mass, you will be able to remain in their place for 10 minutes to pray.
- Only the restroom in the Cry Room will be available for use during the Mass.
- There will be no Sign of Peace during Mass.
- After Sunday Mass, the church will be closed until Friday for cleaning.
- The Day Chapel will be closed except for the Wednesday livestreaming Mass
How do I cancel my registration?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration, change your Mass time, or have a question about signing up.
Will the church be cleaned between Masses?
Yes, we will have professional cleaners clean the church after Mass.
Will you continue to have gluten free hosts?
Yes, Fr. Bill will ask during the Mass.