Our Adjusted Procedures during Covid-19
We livestream Mass every Sunday at 11am and Wednesday at 12pm.
To watch Mass on FACEBOOK CLICK HERE – https://www.facebook.com/Resurrection-Catholic-Parish-Tualatin-Oregon-130480220320539
Under the guidance of the Archdiocese of Portland, Resurrection has opened up for Masses with limited attendance, physical distancing and sanitation protocols. For the safety of all, please pay special attention to the following guidelines. We ask that if you are even slightly feeling ill, experiencing any symptoms of illness and/or allergy symptoms such as coughing and sneezing, please do not attend Mass. Our main concern is the health and safety of all our parishioners. The dispensation for Sunday Mass obligation is still in place and you are still able to live-stream Mass on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Guidelines for Signing Up – sign ups below
- In consideration of others, only sign up for one Mass per month in order to allow other members to attend.
- Each person in a household must be registered for Mass.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptom or feeling of being sick must remain home.
How to Sign Up –
- You can register through a link found in Resurrection Connection (eblast sent out on Thursdays), call the parish office or using the links below. If you call the office, you must speak to someone, leaving a message does not guarantee you a spot.
- Please include every member of your family that will be attending Mass. Everyone must be signed up individually.
- You will receive an email confirmation for every person you registered.
- Keep your confirmation email handy in case you need to show proof of registration.
The following opportunities to attend Mass are available for November:
Sundays 11am in the COURTYARD: Click here to sign up
Sundays 11am in Church: Click here
Wednesdays at 12pm: click here.
Saturdays at 4:30pm (beginning Nov. 7th): Click here
Guidelines for Attending Mass
- Those who attend Mass must be signed up.
- Masks are REQUIRED for the duration of Mass.
- When you arrive, please check in with the hospitality person.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, all are encouraged to use it. Wipes will also be available at the back of the church to clean your area.
- Please enter only through the main entrance.
- Doors will open 5 minutes prior to the start of Mass. Doors will be locked once Mass starts and will be able to choose where they sit in accordance with 6’x6′ physical distancing.
- There will be no books in the pews, if you like to follow along with the readings then please bring your own Missal or can use an app on your phone.
- Donations can be placed in the basket at the entrance of the church.
- There will be no Sign of Peace during Mass.
- Stay in your pews for Holy Communion, a Eucharistic Minister will come to you. Once the Eucharistic Minister has placed the Eucharist in your hand, you may briefly lower your mask to consume the Body of Christ. Please replace your mask immediately after doing so.
- Communion on the tongue will not be available.
- Please do not congregate outside the church.
- If you attended Mass, you will be able to remain in place for 10 minutes to pray.
- Only the restroom in the Cry Room will be available for use during the Mass.
How do I cancel my registration?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration, change your Mass time, or have a question about signing up.
Will the church be cleaned between Masses?
Yes, we will have professional cleaners clean the church after Mass.
Will you continue to have gluten free hosts?
Yes, Fr. Bill will ask during the Mass.
Can I still receive the Eucharist if I’m not comfortable attending Mass in the courtyard or in the church?
Yes, we invite you to come livestream Mass in your car on Sundays and Wednesdays. After Mass, a Eucharistic Minister will come out to the parking lot and distribute Holy Communion to those who are standing outside of their cars. For the safety of those around you, please leave space in between cars and wear your masks while you are waiting to receive the Blessed Sacrament.
How can I receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation?
Fr. Bill offers opportunities for Reconciliation on Sundays after Mass, outdoors by the steps of the church.