June 24th – 28th / 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
You know how kids can be…silly, energetic and enthusiastic! Yet sometimes life can be uncertain, difficult and filled with ups and downs. They do their best to deal with what life throws at them, but we can do something that will make a difference! Come be a part of Roar VBS and learn about God’s goodness…something to hold onto when life isn’t so fun!
- VBS is open to ages 3 1/2 (birthdate before 1/31/16) through incoming 5th Graders.
- Registration is $50 per child. If you are a VBS volunteer you can register one child free!
- Questions? Contact Children’s Faith Formation Coordinator Sarah Hoffman at email@example.com or call 503-638-157.
Two Step Registration:
- Register your child through My Own Church. If you don’t have a My Own Church account, click here for instructions on how to sign up and register. Click here to go straight to My Own Church. *Please use a computer rather than a smart phone or tablet.
- Complete your child’s registration and pay here. Scholarships are available, and no child will be turned away due to inability to pay. Contact the Children’s Faith Formation Coordinator for details.
Volunteer At VBS
We need lots of high school (incoming 9th graders and up) and adult volunteers to make VBS a success! Do you like to teach? Perform skits and dance? Build sets? Greet people? Play games? Decorate? Distribute snacks? Organize other volunteers? We need you! Use your gifts to do what God has called you to do! Come help us touch lives, change hearts and draw kids closer to God. Contact our Children’s Faith Formation Coordinator for more details.
Expectations for Adults and Youth Helpers:
- Complete and turn in VBS Volunteer Form.
- Complete mandatory Archdiocesan background check and training.
- On VBS days, arrive at 8:30 AM and expect to leave around 12:15-12:30 PM.
- Be flexible, open, have a positive attitude, listen and fully participate!
- Be enthusiastic and energetic, and passionate about your faith in God!