July 13-17 / 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Kids’ lives are unpredictable, filled with ups and downs, drops and dips, and twists and turns! Life can sometimes feel out of control and off track. Kids are still learning to process all the changes that life can throw at us. Rocky Railway VBS will show kids the power of Jesus- something they can count on to pull them through when life doesn’t feel so fun or adventurous. At Rocky Railway, kids will deepen their friendship with Jesus, who empowers them to boldly face life’s challenges!
- VBS is open to ages 3 (must be potty-trained) through incoming 5th Graders.
- Register your child by June 12th to get our Early Bird Discount! Early Bird Registration is $50 per child, registration after June 12th is $65 per child. If you are a VBS volunteer you can register one child free.
- Want to volunteer or have questions? Contact Children’s Faith Formation Coordinator Sarah Hoffman at email@example.com or call 503-638-1579.
How to Register:
- There are two steps for registering:
- Fill out this form (one per child) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper forms are also available in the parish office and the Moisant Center. Turn in paper forms to the parish office on or before July 1st. Once we have processed your registration, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Please submit payment at time of registration. You may submit payment online here. Or, you may submit a check to “Resurrection Catholic Parish” with “VBS” in the memo line. Please know that no child will be turned away due to inability to pay. If you need help, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or at 503-638-1579.
Volunteer At VBS
We need lots of high school (incoming 9th graders and up) and adult volunteers to make VBS a success! Do you like to teach? Perform skits and dance? Build sets? Greet people? Play games? Decorate? Distribute snacks? Organize other volunteers? We need you! Use your gifts to do what God has called you to do! Come help us touch lives, change hearts and draw kids closer to God. Want to sign up? Contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expectations for Volunteers:
- Adults Only: Complete mandatory Archdiocesan background check and training.
- On VBS days, arrive at 8:30 AM and expect to leave around 12:15-12:30 PM.
- Be flexible, open, have a positive attitude, listen and fully participate!
- Be enthusiastic and energetic, and passionate about your faith in God!