June 24 – 28 / 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
You know how kids can be…silly, energetic and enthusiastic! Yet sometimes life can be uncertain, difficult and filled with ups and downs. They do their best to deal with what life throws at them, but we can do something that will make a difference! Come be a part of Roar VBS and learn about God’s goodness…something to hold onto when life isn’t so fun!
- VBS is open to ages 3 (must be potty-trained) through incoming 5th Graders.
- Registration is $50 per child. If you are a VBS volunteer you can register one child free!
- Want to volunteer or have questions? Contact Children’s Faith Formation Coordinator Sarah Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-638-157.
- Download our promotional flier here.
How to Register (DEADLINE IS JUNE 10):
- There are two options for registering:
- Register online (ideal for existing parish families). Visit Parish Soft and log into your account. (Create an account if you don’t have one.) Make sure your children are added to your family, then under each of their names, click “Faith Formation” and add them to Term- 2018-2019, Class- VBS (and to the appropriate grade). You should receive an email confirmation within a couple of days, if you do not, please reach out to us.
- Register with paper/pdf registration form (easier for those from other parishes only attending our VBS. Please know we welcome everyone!): Fill out this form and email it to email@example.com. Paper forms are also available in the parish office and the Moisant Center. Turn in paper forms to the parish office on or before June 10. Once we have processed your registration, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Please submit payment at time of registration. You may submit payment online here. Or, you may submit a check to “Resurrection Catholic Parish” with “VBS” in the memo line. Please know that no child will be turned away due to inability to pay. If you need help, please contact the VBS Coordinator.
Volunteer At VBS
We need lots of high school (incoming 9th graders and up) and adult volunteers to make VBS a success! Do you like to teach? Perform skits and dance? Build sets? Greet people? Play games? Decorate? Distribute snacks? Organize other volunteers? We need you! Use your gifts to do what God has called you to do! Come help us touch lives, change hearts and draw kids closer to God. Want to sign up? Contact Sarah Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expectations for Volunteers:
- Adults Only: Complete mandatory Archdiocesan background check and training.
- On VBS days, arrive at 8:30 AM and expect to leave around 12:15-12:30 PM.
- Be flexible, open, have a positive attitude, listen and fully participate!
- Be enthusiastic and energetic, and passionate about your faith in God!